Create Instagram-worthy tiny ice cream treats using miniature versions of real tools!
Churn real ice cream in the itty-bitty ice cream maker! Bake weensy waffles in the waffle mold! Once baked, use the tools to form waffle cones, waffle bowls, ice cream sandwich cookies, and ice cream taco shells. The lay-flat instruction sheet features original recipes, fascinating history and science facts, and inspiring ideas for using the miniature equipment. As children mix, bake, and experiment, they are practicing essential skills in reading, measuring, following instructions, and trial-and-error learning. This adorable kit is a perfect parent-child activity or a (delicious) stand-alone stress-reliever for people of all ages. Tiny Ice Cream!—it’s an ice cream party in a box.
- World’s smallest ice cream maker, big science fun: All the equipment you need to make 1/4 cup of real ice cream! Use the included recipes, tools, and mold to make itty-bitty waffle cones, ice cream sandwich cookies, ice cream taco shells, teeny popsicles, and even incredible edible ice cream bowls while learning the history and science of ice cream
- 21-piece set includes: Tiny ice cream canister, dasher, lid with crank, tiny silicone waffle cone molds, tiny waffle cone and bowl shaper, tiny ice cream scoop, tiny spatula, tiny ice cream bowls, cone holder, tiny mixing bowl, tiny mixing spoon, wee-spoons, papercraft ice cream truck and menu board, and foldout recipe sheet
- Perfect family activity (or stress reliever for all ages!): As children mix, bake, and experiment, they are practicing essential skills in reading, measuring, following instructions, and trial-and-error learning; they’ll also enjoy fun facts such as the scientific explanation of a “brain freeze” and historical info about the woman who invented the first hand-cranked freezer
- 15 enormously delicious recipes, endless inspiration: The foldout recipe sheet shows you how to make classic vanilla ice cream as well as berry, chocolate, orange, candy bar, and cherry chocolate chip flavors; also learn to use the mold and tools to make waffle cones, tacos, bowls, and cookie sandwiches
- Perfect for budding food scientists ages 8+