It’s GLOW time! Master the why behind things that glow in the dark with this dazzling science kit.
Put this glow-boratory to the test with 20 experiments that will help you answer questions like, what makes a glowing ball bounce and, what does fake snow have in common with spaghetti? With Glow-in-the-Dark Lab, you can make your own invisible glow-ink, view experiments with a hand-held black light, build your own lava lamp, and create glowing alien blood while learning real-life scientific principles.
Test out brilliant projects that teach about: fluorescence, phosphorescence, chemiluminescence, bioluminescence, polymers, non-Newtonian fluids, carbon dioxide reactions, crystal formation, and nucleation. When you’ve finished all the experiments, one thing’s for sure—you won’t be in the dark!
- 20 enlightening science experiments kids will love: Create a glowing lava lamp, glow snow, shining stars, a glow-foam volcano, glowing slime, foaming alien blood, bouncing glow-balls, and more!
- Fun STEM learning: Apply real-life scientific principles like florescence, chemiluminescence, bioluminescence, phosphorescence, polymers, non-Newtonian fluids, carbon dioxide reactions, crystal formation, nucleation, and liquid densities
- 29 pieces, outstanding value: 2 test tubes and stand, beaker, mixing bowl, funnel, mix-n-measure scoop, handheld UV light, 4 glow-in-the-dark bracelets and connectors, 3 creature molds, super-ball mold, glow powder, fluorescent ink, super-bounce polymer, jelly balls polymer, polymer snow, sticker sheet, and 24-page illustrated activity book
- Experiments require additional items/ingredients: Spoons, measuring spoon, small containers, water (tap & tonic), food coloring, scissors, borax, paper (waxed & white), clear plastic cup, white glue, lotion, flour and salt, Alka-Seltzer tablet, paintbrush or cotton swab, cornstarch, baking soda, alum, corn syrup, vegetable oil, vinegar, unflavored gelatin, eggs and egg carton, and mint Mentos candy
- Perfect for budding scientists 8+: Great sleepover or birthday party activity