Measure, mix, and concoct icky-sticky goo like a real mad scientist with this one-of-a-kind laboratory kit.
It’s Alive! Slime Lab makes learning science disgustingly gooey fun. The motorized Slime-O-Nator makes your slime concoctions appear to grow, dance, and mutate. Create and handle mutant slime, mucus monsters, slimy blobs, and more. The polymers ooze and drip, bounce and dance, stretch and foam, jiggle and change color. Use the slime poker to stretch and bend your slime.
The 16-page lab book features 20 slime recipes and activities that use common household ingredients. The science concepts discussed include non-Newtonian fluids, pH, surface tension, vibrations, wave theory, and more. But don’t stop there. Use your Slime-O-Nator to concoct and test variations on the slimes in the book. The possibilities in the slime lab are endless!
- Make slime time, science fun time: Explore the sticky, stretchy, slippery world of slime—create your own slimes from scratch, lead hands-on investigations into scientific principles, and observe strange behaviors and puzzling patterns
- 12-piece kit includes the world’s first machine designed specifically to investigate slime: motorized slime activator, graduated cylinder, wave-dome, slime poker, custom measuring spoon, mixing bowl, eyedropper, and 16-page science activity kit
- 20 freaky experiments teach the science behind the fun: 16-page activity book investigates non-Newtonian fluids, viscosity, polymers, elasticity, and more through exciting slime recipes such as Technicolor Slime, Snot Slime, and Fizzing Slime Blobs
- Experiments require additional easy-to-find items/ingredients: four 1.5V AA (LR6) batteries, baking soda, borax laundry booster, light corn syrup, cornstarch, food coloring, gelatin, glue (clear and white), lemon juice, liquid starch, pepper, red or purple cabbage, and vinegar
- Perfect for budding scientists ages 8+: Great activity for sleepovers, birthday parties, or family fun nights